SOCCER is a beautiful game…considered to be the most soulful of all the sports. For all those who are passionate about ROBOTICS and SOCCER…
Bots must work together in order to put the ball in the opposing goal while at the same time defending their own.
Players must adapt to the behavior of their opponents. The motto is to have fun and not turn this into a robowar…
There will be 3 rounds...
- League matches/Survival.
- Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, Finals.
- Each goal in the either half of the game will fetch +1 point to the team.
- All matches will be of 15 mins with a powerplay of 30 seconds (anytime between 2-5minutes) will be decided by the organizers.
- In the powerplay of each half, each goal scored will fetch +2 point to the team.
- In case of a tie, a GOLDEN GOAL rule will be applied. The team scoring first will win the match.
- Disobeying any of the rules mentioned may result to disqualification and/or (-2) points.
- Rules regarding weight of the bots should be strictly followed.
- Understanding sensing systems.
- Micro-controllers and AVRs .
- Building programmable I/O devices.
- Actuator concepts.
- Interfacing with hardware .
- Practical activities includes:Line following bot, Accelerometer based gesture controlled bot, Computer controlled bot, Bluetooth controlled bot via serial mobile app.
- Each participant will be provided certification by "ROBOTECH LABS PVT. LTD., NOIDA".
WORKSHOP DATE: 15th - 16th JAN'18
Venue : St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering and Technology, Gavasi Manapur, Wardha Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 441108
(More workshops coming soon..!)
Workshop will be conducted by: ROBOTECH LABS PVT. LTD., NOIDA