About OverDrive 2.0
"More speed, more power with minimum time and perfection”..
Design a manually controlled ROBOT that has capacity to cover maximum distance in shortest possible time, challenging the hurdles and be one of the best opponents.
There will be 2 rounds...
- Elimination Round
- Final Round
- Elimination Round- In the elimination round the player has to cross the arena completely in minimum time. All the traps of the tracks will be STATIONARY.The time limit will be 8 minutes. 15 teams will qualify the elimination rounds.
- Final Round- In the final round the bot will have again complete the track only this time the track will contain STATIONARY as well as NON STATIONARY hurdles.
No time limit will be there for this round and the bot has to complete the track with maximum obstacles cleared within minimum time to win the competition.
- Real time hands on exposure to build wi-fi controlled robot using Aurdino and Microcontrollers.
- In-depth knowledge on design, construction and programming concepts involved in building an Autonomous robot.
- Integrating multidisciplinary concept so that student will able to participate other National and International robotic competitions.
- Each participant will be provided certification by "TECHNOVISION TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. NAGPUR".
WORKSHOP DATE: 16th - 17th JAN'18
Venue : St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering and Technology, Gavasi Manapur, Wardha Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 441108
(More workshops coming soon..!)
Workshop will be conducted by: TECHNOVISION TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. NAGPUR